1 Week before the operation
1. Do not take Aspirin and any other anti-coagulant medications
2. Do not take any antihypertensive medications in β blocker group, such as, Atenolol, Propanolol (In case that you are taking this medication, please inform your physician to change the medication temporarily.)
3. Do not take any vitamins or any food supplements.
4. Avoid strenuous exercise
5. Avoid any drinking of alcoholic beverages
6. For pre-operation hair style preparation, it will differ in each patient according to the doctor’s advice.
1 Day before the operation
1.Take medication as prescribed by the physician
2.Wash your hair thoroughly using Anti-bacteria shampoo provided by the clinic
3.Take a rest sufficiently
Day of operation
1. You’re advised to wear a shirt with the front buttons to avoid accidentally touching the graft
2. Eat something for breakfast regularly, but do NOT drink any coffee or tea
3. Take the provided anti-inflammatory medication
4. Arrive the clinic at the appointment schedule
5. Staffs in the clinic will wash your hair using Anti-bacteria shampoo again
6. You can come here alone by public transportation or allow your follower to drive the personal car (Do not drive by yourself)
1. Take medication as prescribed by the physician and do not take Aspirin for 1 week
2. By the modern technique of FUE, headband is not required
3. Do not drink alcoholic beverages for 2-3 days after the operation
4. You can eat and do the light routine activity regularly
5. Sleep in an upright position at a 30-degree angle or try to sleep with 2 or 3 pillows to elevate your head in order to reduce swelling for the first week and use small pillow to support the nape for reducing the pressure on the wound in the area of the back part of the skull
6. Wear a hat or cap when going out to prevent from sunlight and dust for 2 weeks
7. Do not exercise or hold heavy objects for 1 week, and sauna is prohibited for 1 month
8. Do not pick or scratch the scabs and graft area as it can result in more grafts being lost and the infection may take place
9. Scabs in the area of hair graft will be removed within 1-2 weeks
10. Patient can perform graft washing and hair washing at home by following the manual provided by Mediren Clinic.
11. By the modern technique of FUE, bladeless and sutureless. The small-needle-sized-wound will be automatically self-healed in 3 days.
12. Shock loss can occur 2-3 weeks after the operation which is considered to be normal condition. Even though the hair shafts fall, hair follicles are completely buried in the scalp. Within 3-4 months, the new hair from those hair follicles will grow naturally.
The manual for instructions provided by Mediren Clinic should be carefully studied. If there are any queries, kindly consult our staffs, available 24-hour a day at
Call Center: 66.86.330.3111
LINE ID: mediren